Thursday 3 May 2012

Scrapbook Supplies Online April Card Challenge

I can't even tell you how long I've had this card made - a week or two maybe. Just to show you how busy I've been, I just got a chance today to edit the photo and upload it! I guess that's the downside to being busy - not sharing enough. On the upside, I'm going to flood this blog with my latest work soon. When I get a chance....

It was made as a sample for the Scrapbook Supplies Online April Card Challenge. The sketch is this:


And here's my card:


I've used the very beautiful range of papers by KaiserCraft called Tigerlilly. This card will be going to a friend of mine whose birthday is in May. With a matching ATC and bookmark if she's lucky ;) Hope she doesn't suddenly start reading my blog LOL

There are many other samples in the Scrapbook Supplies Online gallery.

Thanks so much for looking! 




1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!