Saturday 27 July 2013

darkroom door shadow 3-up class

Boy did I have some fun putting this class together! I ran this a few weeks ago at Little Bits. Using the Shadow 3 Up stamp from Darkroom Door and Distress Inks - I couldn't have been happier :) You can find the stamp here.

For this first card I inked the Shadow stamp up with Bundled Sage ink, and then stamped the Criss Cross Background into it with Pumice Stone:


On this next card, I used Mustard Seed, Wild Honey and Rusty Hinge to ink the Shadow stamp for an ombre effect, and then stamped the dandelion from the Bold Blossoms set with black Archival ink:


For this last card, I inked the Flower Garden background stamp with some Perfect Plumeria Versamagic ink, then stamped it onto the Shadow stamp, then onto the cardstock. Love this effect!


There's so much more you can do with this stamp, it has become one of the most versatile ones in my collection.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful ideas Teresa, gorgeous cards, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards and great use of the stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!