Monday 21 April 2014

Butterfly Mannequin Card

This card idea I taught recently at a class at Little Bits is great for teen through adult girls:


This is the new Butterfly Mannequin stamp from StampIt, and I have cut out her wings and popped up the dress part. A little bit of fussy cutting, but the effect is worth it I reckon. The wings have been shimmered with a Wink of Stella pen. I drew the frame by hand (which always makes me nervous!). Papers are by KaiserCraft.

When I get a spare afternoon (ha!) I think I'll make a batch of these in different colours, just to have some on hand.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so pretty. What little fairy wouldn't love this card? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!