Wednesday 30 July 2014

Strawberry Lady

Hello crafty friends! I have a card to share today that I made with one of Darkroom Door's new Line Art stamps. She's called Strawberry Lady (for the obvious reasons LOL):


I coloured her with my Copic markers, cut her out and mounted her onto some woodgrain patterned paper by KaiserCraft. The words come from the  Just My Style stamp set, and with the help of a stamp positioner (and several magic words I just can't repeat here), I made the sentiment into a straight line. I reckon anyone brave enough to wear strawberries in her hair deserves to be called remarkable!

The background was stamped with another new release - the Splatters Texture stamp. Love that you can stamp in repeatedly to get a big background and yet you can't see any overlapping lines :)

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!