Tuesday 14 April 2015

Many many thanks!



Hiya! I am featuring another wonderful stamp set from Darkroom Door today. It's called Thank You, and it's a set of every thank you stamp you could ever want!

I have used one of the stamps here on this card on a banner across a feather. I have put the Postcards Texture stamp in the background and added some gold spatter using Tarnished Brass Distress Stain. Then I finished it off with some gold sequin stars :

 This next card has one of the stamps in Watering Can Archival ink over Checkered Texture stamp in Dandelion Archival ink:


And last of all I have used a number of the stamps from the set, each stamped in a different colour:


 Many thanks to you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!